Use “cwhnano” or “characterandwritinghelp” to tag us in your response!
- “i hope i do well on this test” “ill pray for your success to the old gods and the new”
- “i’m so nervous for this test” “what do we say to the god of death… not today”
- “wow i think i failed that test” “it’s okay dude what is dead may never die but rises again harder and stronger”
- “my last class today ends at 9 PM… the night is dark and full of terrors”
- “i think im out of meal swipes i can’t go into the cafeteria” “pay the iron price”
- (walks in the snow) “the king in the noooorrrrrthhhh”
- “ow i just gave myself a papercut” “kill the boy and let the man be born”
- “hey” “valar dohaeris”
- “i forgot to do the homework.. yolo… my skin has turned to porcelain to ivory to steel”
- “你为什么没有复习?” “valyrio muño ēngos ñuhys issa”
- (someone takes the last mozzarella sticks in the cafeteria) “i will take what is mine, with fire and blood i will take it”
Inspired by The Female Armor Bingo, I present to you my short guide to armor bust areas, to better help you decide what to wear :P
Any resemblance to particular armors, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Well… mostly.
So glad my bingo game caught on and inspired you! Amazing job!
This is so awesome, reminds me of Tica’s breakdown of the most typical MMORPG costumes on repair-her-armor. Always great to have more guides through stupid design tropes for future reference!
If you’re going to continue this into a series, please link all the following parts once they’re done (guessing the butt area would be next to go ;P)!